Amazing Ideas That Will Make Your House Awesome
YO GIMME THE BOOK STAIRCASE AND THE POOL AND THE BATH BECAUSE THAT’S SOME COOL SHIT RIGHT THERE *GRABBY HANDS*Pretty sure the aquarium bed was in an episode of tanked.
I’m gonna go with MURD—no, wait, hug. I’m going with hug.
I’ve reblogged this at least 10 times in the past year but if I see it, I reblog it because I have never seen a more hilarious comment to a gif
God dammit small human, today could be your day, but the bigger human has a camera and there can only be human witnesses sense I can eat them as well.
Actually that cat is touching the baby with the pads of its paws, trying to prevent accidentally scratching the baby. That cat likes that baby.
god forbid we actually understand feline behavior, because if we did then we couldn’t make all these HILARIOUS jokes about killing babies right
For those who, like me, experience visual hallucinations and get confused as to whether it’s real or not, try this: if you have a camera on you, take a picture. So far for me, none of my hallucinations have appeared in the photos and it actually helps make it go away. It gives those visions much less power. I hope this helps!
…This is so brilliant.
The greatest evidence against the Pro-life movement may be a study of the “Pro-lifers”
-Stephen King (via howtedmethiswife)
How else do you explain Dumbledore, Snape, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Hedwig, and Dobby?
I just fucking lost my shit.
Aya Kamikawa: Why she kicks ass
- She is the only openly transgender official in Japan at this point, and the first to seek or win elected office in Japan.
- She won a four-year term as an independent under huge media attention, placing sixth of 72 candidates running for 52 seats in the Setagaya ward assembly, the most populous district in Tokyo. In April 2007, she was re-elected to her second term, placing second of 71 candidates running for 52 in the same ward assembly.
- While the government announced that they would continue to consider her male officially, she stated that she would work as a woman.
- She is devoted to work for various groups, the disabled, single-parent families, homeless people to evening junior high school students, LGBT people and to improve rights for women, children, the elderly. She strives to give support for these people and bring positive changes which would help them in society.
- She was also a committee member for Trans-net Japan (a self-support group for transgender people) and organised meetings and social events to give support and symposiums to raise the public awareness.
Roses, which appear perfectly black to the naked eye, exist in nature. They grow only in small quantities and only in the tiny village of Halfeti, Turkey.
Although they appear perfectly black, they’re actually a very deep crimson color. Thanks to the unique soil conditions of the region, and the pH levels of the groundwater (that seeps in from the river Euphrates), the roses take on a devilish hue. They bloom dark red during the spring and fade to black during the summer months. (Source)
Pull your shit together Australia.
most aussies are too busy fighting off drop bears and giant spiders and snakes. little time for blogging
Dear internet, this is how you gently and thoughtfully change people’s minds. No shaming, no yelling, just a nice nudge to, “Aha!”
I will aspire to use classy same tone next time I try to educate someone about something!
It’s just like when people call the weather bipolar or themselves bipolar, just because they’re having an emotional day